Monday, 4 October 2010

My very first Easel Card

Hello again, I'm so excited about this card as it was a first for me. Now I know why so many people have fallen in love with them.  I've certainly been converted!!!  I was surprised at how easy these easel cards are to make.  
I used A4 card stock and left the length at 29.5 cm but cut it down to 14.5 cm, next I used  my Eazi Score board ~ line 7 (A4 half fold) then line 4 (A4 gate fold). Only use line 4 on one side as this creates the back that your front will attach to.  Cut a square piece of card stock 14.5 cm x 14.5 cm, this then makes the front of your card.
You will need to raise your embellishment on the bottom part of your card to allow for the card to stand up. 
I had great fun making this card and will be making a few more in the not so distance future!!
Crafty Bits & Bobs
Stamps 
Magnolia Tilda Cherry's and Apple's collection ~ Sir Stamp A Lot  
See-Dee's ~ Blooming Friendship 
Woodware circle punch
Spellbinders ~ Nessies
Magnolia Doohickeys 
Design Paper ~ Pondskippers Crafts 
Flowers and Ribbon are from my stash 
Marvy Matchables Dye-based ink ~ Jungle Green (if think I brought these from the Stamp Addicts shop)
Copic sketch markers 
~ Hat, Dress and Socks ~
YG 95, 93, 91
R29, 27, 24
~ Shoes & Cherry's ~
 R29, 27, 24, G16 
~ Skin ~
E11, E21, E51, E00, R21
~ Hair ~
E39, E35, E33, E31
I have entered this card into the following Card Challenges 
Secret Crafter Challenge is to make an Easel Card
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 79 layer it on ~ to use 5 layers on your card
Sweet Shop Sketches  Challenge SSS76  a lovely sketch this week 
 Wow that took some doing, now all I have to do is go and link this post to the above challenge blogs and I'm done... 

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin