Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wednesday Blues

Good Morning one and all, Well its the middle of the week. I started back to work yesterday after having 6 glorious weeks off. It was nice to get back to a routine and see the children again, my how they have grown. I had a lovely night last night all to myself so enjoyed a full evening of being very crafty.. Here are a few of the creations I made!
I was going for colours that I find hard to work with, coz if your like me you tend to stick to the ones that you know are going to work well and blend easily. I must start keeping a colour pallet that I can refer back to with the colours that I have used as I always forget!! Has anyone found a way to do this? if so please let me know..
Card Recipe:
  • Travelling Tilda from the new range (from Sir Stamp Alot)
  • Sentiment from Magnolia as are the Swirls
  • Basic Grey papers
  • Spellbinders - Nessies
  • Copic Markers (Stamp Galaxy)
  • flowers, brads and spacers are all from an ever growing stash..
  • Distressing inks
  • Sewing machine
Would love to hear any comments, Have a good day....
Hugs
Tamara x..

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like