Tuesday 31 August 2010

I Can't believe that its been so long!!!!

Good evening everyone, I haven't posted in a while and decided that it was time to catch up with you all in blog land and I must say that you have all been busy creating wonderful cards and crafty bits and bobs's you gave me the creative urge again.... so thank you.
I have been quite busy since the last time I spoke I don't know where to start.... I suppose first thing is that we have a new addition to the family in the form of a Siberian Husky named Diesel who is quite a character and loves nothing better that
howl at the top of his lungs just to let us know that he's here....
This is one of the first pictures of him at 2 months old. He likes to run as all Husky's do but was a bit scared to let him off the lead ( Husky's are meant to have a will of there own and not come back when called) so I now take him out on my push bike, don't have to do much peddling as he pulls me and the bike for over a mile and back.
Well on that note I shall leave you all, hoping to get some of the cards that I have made recently uploaded but as with everything, these things take time..........
Hugs and Kisses
~Tamara~

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like