Saturday, 12 February 2011

Wedding Card

Good Morning I just wanted to show you a card that I made as a commission for a lovely lady.
It always takes me ages to make wedding cards, I don't know why. I think its because its the one day in your life that you remember and want everything to be just perfect.  So I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself to get it just right. But I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out.  


I was searching on you tube how to many different easel cards and I came across a tutorial for a twisted easel card and thought I would give it a go.  Click here to view this tutorial 
Copic Colours 
Tilda ~C1, C0
Flowers ~ R93, 81 & G24
Edwin
Trousers ~ C7, C5, C3, C1
Shirt ~ C3, C1, C0
Skin & Hair
E21, 11, 00, R20
E37, 35, 33, 31
~ oxo ~
~ oxo ~
I brought this Magnolia image especially for this card.  When I've visited the craft shop, always picked it up and then put it down again.  So making this card was the excuse of buying it. Later in this post I will list all the goodies I used to make this card..
~ oxo ~
~ oxo ~
~ oxo ~

Crafty Bits & Bobs
  • Design Paper ~ DCWV Wedding Prints paper stack
  • Magnolia Stamp from The Craft Den
  • Lilly of the valley Circle sentiment stamp
  • Martha Stewart Fence border punch from Ebay and hearts border punch
  • Marianne Design swirls ~ from Sweet Stamps 
  • Mulberry flowers from Mulberry crafts uk 
  • Ribbon, half pearls and charm from stash
  • Tim Holtz crackle paint ~ Picket fence
Card challenges this card is entered for 

Saturday Challenges 
Friday Challenges 
Thursday challenges 
Hope your weekend is as crafty as mine..

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin