Saturday 15 August 2009

Age cards and a new slide

Good morning peeps, its seems ages since I last updated my blog, so here goes... We are at the end of finishing a barn conversion just waiting for the electric meter to be fitted which should have been done on the same day as Central Networks connected the supply, but things never go smoothly and there was an error on the part of the electric supply company didn't input the right supply number so have had to wait for another 2 weeks for it all to go through. So hopefully by Tuesday we should have electric, but we shall see, have lost faith in that company that we choose as they are so unhelpful which has lost them our business as soon as the meter is up and running...
I have been able to fit in a few craft making sessions in between being on the phone and have made 20 age cards. I have used Miss Anya, Magnolia and Gorjuss Girl stamps and I'm really pleased with the end result of all of them I just have one more to finish which will get done today. Please have a look at the slide show with them all on.
Anyway I'm off to get some shopping, have a great week-end...

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like