Saturday 18 July 2009

Three Card Challenges in One Card

Good Evening Blogger's, what a lovely evening it is here in my part of the world.. Enjoying the first day of the summer holidays with a good day of Crafting. I had a ball today and managed to combine three blog challenges into one card (clever me);.)
  1. The Next Level
  2. Secret Crafter
  3. Just Magnolia Tutorial Challenge
The first Challenge is for "The Next Level Challenge of the week" this week the challenge is a Sketch but with a twist. The image needed to be layered or raised in a 3D effect. The design team have created some fantastic cards this week as they do very week. Second challenge is "Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge" This week's challenge is
SPOTS & STRIPES
Third challenge is "Just Magnolia Tutorial Challenge"This month Debby Yates is the featured stamper for July. She gave a tutorial on 3D your stamped images. Go and have a look at the Just Magnolia website as there are loads and loads of tips..
Now onto my card, I have used The Greeting Farm Stamp Set - Cake Topper which I coloured using copic markers in shades of grey. I 3D the all of the image and then just added an extra layer to the Wedding Dress.
I embossed the black circle twice using cuttelbug embossing folders Dots and Hearts.
The paper is an old 8x8 paper pad from DCWV. I have decorated the inside using different wedding stamps flowers and swirls..
Hope you all like it, enjoy the rest of your evening I'm off do a bit of reading...

5 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

sooooooooo gorgeous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

stunning card love the black and white, thanks for joining us at scsc hugS Jill xx

Sarah said...

Amazing card!! This is just stunning and I love the mono colours.
xx :0)

Wendy said...

Oh wow this is stunning. I want to get married again so you can send it to me. I adore it. Thank you for joining us at SCSC, Hugs Wendy x

Donna said...

Fantastic spots and stripes for this weeks challenge, your card is brill! Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC :) Donna x

Follow, Subscribe and Like