Friday 3 July 2009

The new Just magnolia Tutorial Challenge

Wow, another great challenge blog from Just Magnolia. There first inspirational challenge is Distressing which the very talented Kim gave the tutorial for. (See Kim's tutorial here). This challenge will run for 2 weeks and ends Monday 13th July. I just brought these new magnolia stamps from the new pet collection, aren't they wonderful! I have used distressing on the circle and on the sentiment so glad I read the tutorial as it made it a lot easier to do...
Card Recipe:
  • MAGNOLIA STAMPS: Tilda and Cat, Chair, and Tilda's Cat sitting
  • Woodware circle punch and Circut machine
  • Copic markers
  • Papermania flowers
  • Green card Stock
  • In my minds eye new paper stack
  • Cuttelbug embossing folder - Dots
  • Craftwork cards circle sentiments
  • Buttons and ribbons from my stash..

Have a good weekend and enjoy the weather while it lasts..

3 comments:

Mina said...

Beautiful card Tamara...I love how you used the cat on the chair...beautiful colours too...thanks for joining in with this months Just Magnolia tutorial challenge
Mina xxx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Gorgeous, wow! I love the buttons and your ribbon treatment too. Wonderfully colored images as well!

Bev said...

Fabulous distressing, thanks so much for joining us this month x

Follow, Subscribe and Like