I just love card sketches and over at Just Magnolia is a brilliant sketch by Mina and I had a lot of fun following.
For this weeks card I used an old Magnolia stamp that I have in my stash which i haven't used for a while and my lovely hubby bought me Set B of copic markers and they are just as fab as Set A these should keep me busy for a while...
- The new My Minds Eye paper stack (I just adore this new papers some are double sided and some have an embossed effect).
- Side view Tilda carrying a basket coloured using Copic Markers
- Raffia ribbon
- Paper flowers and roses
- Papermania sentiment stamps
- Rainbow drops (I got these from Lakeland a few years a go these are brilliant to add to centre of flowers or on corners). Sadly these are no longer available to buy.
- On the inside I have used another Tilda stamp, the flowers are stamped from the new summer collection.
- Paper flowers have been punched and then inked and embossed
- Nesties label die and Oval die.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, please feel free to leave a comment also nice to hear what other people think about your work..
Have a great Monday.