Monday 13 July 2009

Just Magnolia Card Challenge Week 13

I just love card sketches and over at Just Magnolia is a brilliant sketch by Mina and I had a lot of fun following.
For this weeks card I used an old Magnolia stamp that I have in my stash which i haven't used for a while and my lovely hubby bought me Set B of copic markers and they are just as fab as Set A these should keep me busy for a while...
Card Recipe:
  • The new My Minds Eye paper stack (I just adore this new papers some are double sided and some have an embossed effect).
  • Side view Tilda carrying a basket coloured using Copic Markers
  • Raffia ribbon
  • Paper flowers and roses
  • Papermania sentiment stamps
  • Rainbow drops (I got these from Lakeland a few years a go these are brilliant to add to centre of flowers or on corners). Sadly these are no longer available to buy.
  • On the inside I have used another Tilda stamp, the flowers are stamped from the new summer collection.
  • Paper flowers have been punched and then inked and embossed
  • Nesties label die and Oval die.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, please feel free to leave a comment also nice to hear what other people think about your work..

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Rach said...

gorgeous Tamara, fabulous colouring of your images, love the paper that you have used. hugs rachxx

Follow, Subscribe and Like