Tuesday 9 June 2009

Just Magnolia Weekly Challenge.

The weeks seem to be flying by, I decided to combined this weeks challenge for Just Magnolia with my Father in laws birthday. I loved the stretch this week, I was getting crafter's block ;.). For a change I used Edwin instead of Tilda as he seems to get left out. Its his birthday today we are all going to visit today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...

Crafting Goodies used:
  • K & Co Papers
  • Prima Flowers
  • Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
  • Edwin (I think its New Years Edwin)
  • Beads, Ribbon and Charm from my craft box
  • Card candy from Craftwork cards
  • Copics
  • Green Card stock from Papermania
  • Cuttelbug embossing folder - Dots
  • Spellbinders Oval

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card Tamara, great papers. hugs rachxx

Jan Hennings said...

Great blog and such sweet cards!

Follow, Subscribe and Like