Monday 11 May 2009

More Gorjuss Girls stamps

Hi, I have been so busy I haven't had time to craft (boo hoo), but I am going to spend sometime in my crafting pad this evening. Just wanted to let you know that I have some new rubber stamps for sale in my shop. Some of them have been used and some of them are used but in brilliant condition. Click on one of the photo's below to be taken to my shop.

I also wanted to let you know that I received my blog candy from "Much ado about Nothing" and it is really, really fab, Still trying to get to grips with the copic pens they are so different than what I have been using. My Daughter has also taken a shine to them and has used them more than I have (but that's about to change) ;.) Anyway if you have a few spare moments stop by my shop.

Have a very good evening......

2 comments:

Louise said...

thought I would say hi as I live in spalding too and know lou, fab cards and well done on winning copics you will love them I am totally addicted to them louise xxx

Louise said...

Hi me again in answer to your question regarding copics, I use the white linen card from papermill but use the smooth side not the linen side and the ink I use is memento. I have to send for the ink because I could not find it local(I think Janice at sir stampalot now stocks the small tear drop pad)other inks will bleed but this one does'nt but until I got some I did emboss my images and this worked. If you look on you tube you can see some tutorials for using copics.Hope that helps a bit but I am still a bit of a learner myself , just got some more colours for my birthday bye for now louise

Follow, Subscribe and Like