Wednesday 20 May 2009

First card with copic's

Good morning blogger's, Just a quick post before I go off to work. Thought I would share my first card made with my brand new copic's. I brought the first set a of 72 and I love them, now need to get set b hopefully at the end of the month. Louise over at Just Love To Stamp sent me a great tip on using white linen card from papermill but using the smooth side. It works a dream so Thank you for the great tip. I have used papermaina papers, prima flowers, sliver head pin and beads, cuttelbug embossing folder and a new magnolia stamp that I brought at the weekend from Sir Stampalot. I'm still learning I always get stuck on the shading..
Have a happy day...
Hugs
Tamara

3 comments:

Louise said...

gorgeous card and your colouring is fab you will be wanting more because the effect is so good.Glad you got on well with card etc
hugs,louise

karen said...

lovely card you have coloured the image perfectly. i am struggling with the copics!!!! great inspiration to keep trying. x karen x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Follow, Subscribe and Like