Friday 1 May 2020

Mini MIni Album Part 2

Hello me again and thank you for stopping by my very unloved blog. I am going to try and post at least once a week from now on.  I use to post nearly very day back in the day and really want build it back into my routine.  
This is part 2 in my series of videos that I have made using the brand New MDF Mini Bookcase from Lisa Horton Crafts. 
As you may know (if you didn't, you do now) that I Love love love memory books I love everything about them from choosing the papers to picking out the dies I will use, starting from scratch and working out how everything is going to fit together. 
Please do go and take a look, there is also a supply list right at the front of each video so if you fancy making one up you will be able to see what I used. 
Thanks for stopping by, 
Stay Safe and I'll catch you on the next post 
Hugs xx
sigiture_1

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like