Saturday, 3 March 2012

Go for Green

Morning all, hope you are having a great start to the weekend! Over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, Go for Green is our theme for this week.  So head on over and join in the fun. 


I created this card for my Dad & Step Mum as its their birthday soon and strangely its on the same day... 

Crafty Supplies
Stamps - LOTV & Whimsy Sentiments
Design Paper - My Minds Eye
Cheery Lynn Dies 
Magnolia Doohickeys 
Martha Stewart - Butterflies and Fond Leaf punches 
Creative Inspirations Paint - Sea Foam and Fairy Dust 
Ribbon and Scrim 

Our sponsor for this week is 
Crafters Companion 
With a £10 Voucher 

I would like to enter this card into these challenges 
Cheery Lynn - Lots of Layers 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin