Hi ya all, its been a bit chilli here in the UK past week. Its a bit shock, up to now we have been lucky and had really mild weather. Hope its warm where ever you are.
Its the first Saturday of the month so that means a new challenge over on Lets Ink It Up. The theme for this month "Ribbon and Lace"
This challenge is being sponsored by
The winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend.
We have a DT Call over on Lets Ink It Up so head on over and find out the details.
I ever need an excuse to ink up a Lilly of the Valley stamps Loving the new love sentiment stamps that LOTV have brought out. I've used the True Love one of this card and of course the grunge corner set is fabbie too which I used inside.
I wish I could remember where I brought this velvet ribbon and lace from as its gorgeous and comes just like you see in the photo. The metal heart I attached to a pin and added beans in the middle (these hearts will be used sparingly)'
Girl - E44, 43, 41, 40 - R85, 83, 81 W06, 05, 03, 01, 0
Boy - W6, 05, 03, 01, 0, 00 - E44, 43, 41, 40
Skin and Hair - E30, 00, 000, 0000 - E31, 35
Pot and plant - R24, 22, 21 - G99, 94, 85, 82
Here's the inside view again I love used one of the new love sentiments and the larger grungy corner stamp.
- LOTV - Love Grows, Grungy Corners & Love Sentiments
- 6x6 Authentique Paper Pad - Uncommon
- Go Kreate XXL Scalloped Circle dies
- Cheery Lyn - XL Scalloped circle stackers & Circle stackers
- Cheery Lyn - Heart to Heart Doily Dies
- Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch
- Pearls, ribbon and lace, metal heart and beads from stash
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Enjoy the rest of your day..
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges