Sunday, 26 February 2012

GDT Sunday sketch and stamp



Good morning and this is slightly new to me - posting on a Sunday..lol Well I'm Guest Designing for 
and their sponsor this week is the amazing SWEET STAMPS so head on over to the Sunday Sketch and Stamp blog to find out all the details on the prize.. 
This is the sketch I followed

Well for my card I decided to use the very vintage Mellinda Stamp (just adore this image) you can do so much with her and in so many different colour schemes too!



Supply List
Sweet Stamps - Melinda and Happy Birthday Sentiment
First Edition Paper - Summer Breeze 
Shades Dye Ink - Browie
Copic markers 
Flowers, Ribbon, Ribbon Slider & Pearls are from stash
Walnut Satin Distressing Ink
Butterflies are a Martha Stewart Punch 

Challenges I would like to enter
Cheery Lynn - Frame it 
2 Sisters - Anything Goes 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin