Monday 18 October 2010

At last I'm back to being a normal person, so to speak!

Good afternoon, at last I have finished my work for school didn't think it would take as long as it has.  Making up worksheets for the kiddies to do takes so much time and brain power ;D
I have managed to finish of a card that I have been working on over the weekend. What with  all the things us women have to do I had to fit this card into doing all the chores, I still have a few things to do but as my favourite saying goes "it can wait until tomorrow"!

Anyway enough of my rambling and on to the card creation....
I am entering this card into the Anything goes Challenge ~Ribbon's &  Allsorts Challenge  and this week the challenge is
 "Lets play bingo" 
You get to choose whichever row you like - down, across or diagonally - and use that material on your project. I was spoilt for choice, it took me ages to pick which was my favourite.  In the end I went diagonally "PUNCH, FLOWERS, PEARLS.
I have really gotten into making these easel cards they are simply great and fun to make.. The strip of card along the bottom is just card that i have crimped and edged with distressing inks then used the nifty Tim Holtz distressing tool to roughen up the edges.  It came out better than I expected, looking a lot like cardboard. 
Crafty Bits & Bob's 
DP ~ Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Mini deck - Nutmeg
Stamps ~ Magnolia and Whimsy sentiments
Nessies ~ Oval 
Sizzix snowflake die 
EK Sucess snowflake edge punch
Tim Holtz~ distressing inks, crackle paint (rock candy)
Ribbon, brads, sliver spacers and half pearls from my stash.
Glitter and Card Candy 
White Flocking embossing power
Copic Colours 
Tilda 
Hair & Skin ~ E21, 51, 00. 000. R20..
E39, 35, 33, 31
Dress ~ E55, 53, 51, 50
Apron  and Hat~ YG25, G24, 21, 20 
Tights ~ E55, 35, 53, 51
Christmas presents
E39, 35, 33
YG25, G24, 21, 20
Hope that you enjoyed your visit today, if you have the time would love to hear your comments..

This card and a few others are for sale over on Ebay.  Just click on the link in the side bar..

4 comments:

Lou said...

Hi! It sounds like you have been very busy,i don't think we will ever be bored-not enough time in the day for that :)
Your card is just gorgeous,Tilda looks very pretty in those colours and love the little tickets too.
hugs Lou.xx

sue said...

this card looks fabulous and i love the colours x sue x

Mummylade said...

This is a wonderful project! I'm glad you liked my bingo challenge this week at Allsorts. Thank you for joining and good luck!

Fleur said...

Hi Tamara,
Your card is stunning, love the colours you've used.
I live in Spalding too, I'm a friend of Lou's.
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Follow, Subscribe and Like