Tuesday, 5 May 2009

I WON, I WON

Good afternoon everyone, I had a wonderful surprise this morning. Thought I would just check my blog to see if anyone had left any comments etc, and to my complete astonishment Steph from much ado about noting blog had left a message telling me that I had won her blog candy!!! I had to read it twice then get my hubby to double check that I was reading it right.
It was a wonderful way to start the day, so went to work on a high this morning, I'm still in shock. I have to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU TO STEPH for the chance to win fantastic prizes and to say that your blog is truly fab. I haven't been blogging for all that long and hope that I can work up to the same standard. I will be eagerly awaiting the Postie everyday.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin