Tuesday 26 May 2009

My Entry into Just Magnolia Card Challenge

Hi all, what a lush weekend it has been with the weather. Doesn't it make you feel so much happier when the sun is shinning? I haven't been able to get any crafting in this weekend as we sadly had a family illness, we had to travel to help with the care, although it has been a sad time in our lives we have been able to get together as a family which has been fab.
I got home on Friday and couldn't wait to get back into my craft room and to check out the new challenge over on just Magnolia. This weeks challenge is a card with animals or insects. So here is my entry. I have used my copics and the Tilda with puppy stamp put together with the muffin stamp. I hope you all like it...

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, Tilda is looking gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous card, fab images.xx

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card love the colours and your fantastic layout and colouring, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Follow, Subscribe and Like