Wednesday 15 July 2009

Early bird catches all the juicy worms

Not long now until the end of term and the start of the summer holidays. Only 2 more sleeps.... I've been a busy little bee the past few days making my presents for the children in my class. This year I have decided to scrap the traditional pencil and bubbles and opted for a class photo in a frame wrapped in colourful tissue and ribbon. I have made all the gift tags and and popped them in designer paper bags, which I have decorated too! Thought I would share these with you...
This time at school is always so busy, once you have taken everything off the walls its so bare until they are re-backed in brand new paper ready for the next classes works of art. Then there is all the children's books to get named, labels for their drawers, coat peg labels, class lists and not forgetting the classroom to clean and tidy... the list is never ending..
Have a very good Wednesday...

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like