Friday 24 April 2009

Welcome to the weekend

This week seems to have been a long one, I thought that the weekend was ever going to get here, but at last it is. I'm heading over to Sir Stampalot's shop in Peterborough to stock up on some even more new stamps. I just can't resist the temptation to add a few more stamps to my ever growing stash of crafting goodies..New in the shop over the weekend will be Die-cut card kits that are truly wonderful, great to have as a stand by if you need a really quick card.
in the shop now is a collection of Fragrance oils that you can use in oil burners etc that smell really lush. I'm offering a buy one get one free offer for £2.00 or best offer. Enjoy your week-end

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi! Tamara,well i bet you couldn't resist at Sir Stampalot today and me too.I went over with my friend Amanda, what time did you go? we was there at about 1.40pm.Two lovely new Tilda's had to come home with me.Have fun with your new treats,see you soon Lou.xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like