Monday 27 April 2009

New Magnolia Spring Stamps

I have at long last, have in my hands the new Magnolia Spring Collection stamps and I can't wait to use them. I have mounted them onto kling on I'm ready to go but as I didn't get home until late today I shall have to wait until tomorrow to play with them.... I don't know which one to start with first, Tilda in the rain, Tilda as a dragonfly, Tilda catching butterflies so many choices. I think I will stamp them all out, put them in a hat and take a lucky dip.. Card to follow with the stamp that wins...;)
I have been helping my Daughter over the weekend with a project she is doing for school making a Motte and Baily model out of boxes and Paper Mache (any excues to get the PVA glue out). Good job the weather was nice we got to do most of it outside. She put the first coat of paint on tonight with the second covering going on tomorrow. I shall have to take a pic to post...
I would like to say thank you to the first people that are following this little blog that's Crafty Lou who I know will soon be up and running her own blog soon and to Avril Anne I love her little Shed at the bottom of the garden, so tidy wish mine was like that.
Well keep on crafting creating all those beautiful cards ladies.

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like