Good Morning blogger's, just a quick post to show you something that I made yesterday for The Cutting Cafe. Over on The Cutting Cafe, Regina is showcasing her monthly inspiration and this month it is...... VALENTINES DAY & LOVE PROJECTS.....
Please go and check out the Design team's projects they are all stunning!!!
Right on to my project.. I used the
Other craftying goodies used:
Circut George & shapes
Cuttlebugg embossing folder
Martha Stewart butterfly punch & vellum
distress inks ~ Walnut stain, fired brick, tattered rose & Spun sugar.
Lace, velvet ribbon and Ribbon
Tim Holtz ~ Picket fence crackle paint
~ oxo ~
I decorated the envelope with extra hearts, nessie's, a deep satin ribbon and this cute little tag..
Hope you like it, have a great day.Challenges I would like to enter
- Craft your Passion ~ buttons real of faux
- Die Cut Dreams ~ Rubber and Digi stamps together (Love Sentiment is rubber and the label on the front of the envelope is a Digi
- Pollycraft Monday ~ Pastel Colour's
- Wild Orchid Challenge ~ Sentimental
- Cooking it up with Katie ~ Love, Embossed and Pink
- Simon says stamp and show ~ Polka Dots
- Move along with the times ~ Dreams (Dreaming of Love)
- 2 Sisters Challenge ~ Flowers
- Secret Crafter~ Love
- Pile it on ~ Anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday ~ Anything but Square
- Bunny Zoe's ~ love is in the air